Your wedding day will be full of joy and special moments. There will be a lot of wonderful memories made. An album of wedding photographs will help to keep those memories special forever. It is therefore essential to pick the right photographer for your wedding day.
When choosing a photographer you must consider a few essential points:
1. Do your homework – do you want informal or classic wedding photos taken? Ask to see some typical albums of the photographer’s work to see if your styles match.
2. Do you want photographs for just the ceremony or the reception afterwards? If so you may need a company who can provide more than one photographer. Can they provide photographers for the whole day?
3. Cost – make sure that any quotes you get covers all of the costs. Sometimes extras can really add up, for example putting together an album or extra prints.
4. Make sure that your chosen photographer is fully briefed on timings. Ensure one member of your bridal party has their contact details and is the point of contact for the photographer for any queries on the day.
5. Post wedding – when can you expect to get the proof photos? How long will it take to put together your album/albums? Ask whether you can use the photos on social media.