Springtime has for centuries been a traditional time for couples to get married. The change from the darkness of winter to the verdant green of spring seems to be a trigger for people to tie the knot. Pembrokeshire spring Weddings either at a beach or in the countryside can be stunning.
So why do couples pick the spring to get married?
- Choice – you are more likely to get availability at your chosen venue than during the busier Summer months.
- The mild weather means the bride, groom, and all of their guests neither sweltering nor freeze in their outfits.
- Although April showers may be around they are outweighed by the beauty of spring flowers, hedgerows, and blossom.
- Brides have a wide choice of in season flowers for her bouquet or reception room decor.
- If your budget is tight then March and April are more cost effective than July and August.
Why do I love spring weddings?
My parents got married in April. Although all of their wedding photos were in back & white, it was not difficult to appreciate the beautiful cherry blossom in the Kent orchards surrounding the Church. Who needs confetti when you have mother nature providing a cascade of pink and white petals? I have to confess that Carol and I got married in July!